Behind Her Brand: Entrepreneur Edition
Behind Her Brand: Entrepreneur Edition Vol.1 takes you on journeys of real life lessons, obstacles, think tank processes, disappointments, and the victories of 12 successful female entrepreneurs who turned their brand into catalysts for their business successes. You will learn power moves on how to take your brand from zero to shero.
Be prepared to be swept off your feet with their stories. Each author answered the following questions:
* Tell us a little about yourself. We want to learn about the person behind the brand.
* Share with us what your business is and why you wanted to start this business.
* When did you know you were meant to launch your own business?
* What has being in business for yourself done for you?
* If someone asked you, who are your ideal clients, what would you say?
* How do you measure success and what is your definition of success?
* What was the biggest obstacle you’ve encountered since being in business? How did you overcome it?
* What have you learned about yourself in running your business?
* What was your most rewarding experience since starting your own business?
* What 3 things do you now wish you would’ve known when you started?
* How do you keep yourself motivated and encouraged when things don’t go right?
* What’s your biggest business goal over the next 12 months and what will you do to meet it?
* What advice would you give to a woman entrepreneur who is ready to take her business to the next level?
* One of the biggest struggles women entrepreneurs have is how to price themselves.
* What advice would you share about pricing your services and offerings?
* What must have resources would you recommend to use in your business?
* What makes you a Woman That Impacts?[/expand]
The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide to Emotional Well-Being
The ground breaking, empowering book written by 25 female authors, coaches, and professional women share how you can be an unstoppable woman while maintaining emotional wellness. This book is an international delight! With authors from China, South Africa, Canada and the United States, you will surely find this to be a remarkably diverse set of ideals that will help you find greater success in life, from relationships to time management to conquering fear.
Susan’s chapter, “Work and Home: Striking the Right Balance,” gives you practical tools to maintaining a healthy balance between your personal and professional lives. Her insight helps you experience life with more contentment and energy as you learn to make yourself the #1 priority every day.
Maya Watson, Marketing Manager for Harpo Studios, wrote the Foreword.
Have you ever been around a group of really powerful women? And I’m not just talking about women who have long titles in front or behind their names. I’m talking about the energy you feel when you’re surrounded by women who are so sure of themselves – so sure about who they are and who they are meant to be. It’s stunning, isn’t it? And somehow just by being in their presence you feel more empowered, inspired, and determined to take charge of your life.
If you haven’t had the chance to experience that before…get ready. It’s what this book is all about. Erika Gilchrist has done a fabulous job of getting these dynamic women to share their words of wisdom on how YOU can become an emotionally sound unstoppable woman.
Most women are already great human beings. We’re innately wonderful. We’re the matriarchs of our families, communities and of our own lives. But, what’s an Unstoppable woman? I’m glad you asked. It’s the difference between being ordinary and being extraordinary. It’s the difference between moving through life and really living it. It’s the difference between making a difference and being legendary.
As you read these pages, let yourself feel the energy and vigor resonating from each woman, each story, and each lesson. And prepare to become an Unstoppable Woman!
Order your autographed copy today![/expand]
Success Guide for the Unstoppable Entrepreneur
Darlene’s newly released book, Success Guide for the Unstoppable Entrepreneur, which she co-authored with 23 other entrepreneurs around the world, is the straightforward guide to help new business owners and entrepreneurs excel in their business.